Report had it that the men of the Ogun State Police Command, on Thursday, reportedly stormed the Redemption Camp of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) on Lagos-Ibadan expressway and arrested 236 people inside the church auditorium.
According to the State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, who confirmed this to the news media, said the raid was as a result of reports and intelligence gathering that revealed that people with questionable character use the auditorium as refuge after committing crime.
“Our men carried out the raid in the early hours of Thursday after a series of report that criminals have taken the RCCG Auditorium at Kilometre 46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, as hideout.
“As early as 2am, they arrested 236 persons, 165 are males while 71 are females.
“The suspects are being screened. Those who have genuine reason to be at the auditorium for prayer would be released while those who cannot identify themselves would be prosecuted,” the PPRO said.
Source : Punch
Pay Attention To:
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc