Nigeria Newspapers, News Headlines in Nigeria Today, Naija News Today 30th July, 2022 read them all.
Below are the Latest News Headlines In Nigeria Today .
Nigerian soldiers busted for sharing in N100 million ransom paid by Deji Oyewunmi, abducted Kaduna train passenger
Nigerian soldiers took cuts in the ransom paid by one of the passengers seized by bandits who intercepted a Kaduna-bound train on March 28.
Deji Oyewunmi, a manager at Iris Smart Technologies, an immigration contractor in charge of international passport printing and distribution, was one of the three victims released on Monday by armed groups after paying a N100 million ransom. It was unclear how much the other victims paid, but one of them said the Buhari regime had no input in the efforts that yielded his release.
1) A serving All Progressives Congress (APC) senator has backed the effort by his opposition peers to impeach President Muhammadu Buhari due to the nation’s security woes.
In an exclusive interview with Channels Television on Friday, Senator Elisha Abbo, who represents Adamawa North senatorial district in the upper chamber of the National Assembly, expressed his views.
2) Cynthia Okereke and Clemson Cornell, two Nollywood actors, have been reported missing in Enugu State.
Monalisa Chinda, an actress and the Actors Guild of Nigeria’s director of communications, made this announcement on her Instagram page on Friday.
3) Dahiru Maishanu Yabo, a founding member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Sokoto State, has defected to the Peoples Democratic Party ahead of the 2023 general elections (PDP).
Read More: APC Chieftain Dumps Party For PDP [PHOTOS]
4) Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has responded to the developments following the People’s Democratic Party presidential primary poll (PDP).
Shortly after arriving home from a trip abroad, he gave a speech on Friday at the Port Harcourt International Airport in the state capital of Rivers.
Read More: Wike Vows To Address Lies Told By Atiku
5) Some thugs stormed into the St. Bridget Catholic Church in Surulere, Lagos, and stole the computers that INEC workers were using to register PVCs.
6) The Lagos State Police Command has refuted claims that thugs broke into St. Bridget Catholic Church in the Surulere neighbourhood of the state on Friday to obstruct INEC staff from registering voters.
Hoodlums are alleged to have interfered with voter registration, taken INEC’s registration machines, and other property, according to reports (not The Punch)
7) Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, the former minister of state for education, has petitioned the Federal High Court in Abuja to disqualify Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar as the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidates, respectively, as the 2023 election draws near.
8) Ogun State’s Governor Dapo Abiodun claims he now has the authority to order the destruction of structures used by cults as cover.
Abiodun claimed that the State government had passed a law giving the governor the authority to demolish any homes serving as safe havens for cultists.
Read More: Gov Abiodun Makes Shocking Revealation
9) Nasir El-Rufai, the governor of Kaduna State, claims that he was the one who informed President Muhammadu Buhari of the militants’ threat to kidnap him.
The militants who kidnapped some passengers from an Abuja-Kaduna train in March uploaded a video of them being flogged over the weekend.
Nigeria Newspapers: Read More: Threat on Buhari: President Not Aware Of Terrorist Threat To Kidnap Him – El-rufai
10) 1860 Munich vs Dortmund Full time Score and highlights can be found here on Ejes Gist Newspaper.
1860 Munich 0 – 3 Dortmund
Read More: 1860 Munich vs Dortmund Full Time Score
Thanks for reading News Headlines in Nigeria Today, Nigeria Newspapers, latest news headlines in nigeria today and Naija News Today.
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News