Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Application Portal and all you should.
This page Covers;
- Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Portal
- How To Apply For Jubilee Fellows Programme
- Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme.
- United Nations of Youth Network Nigeria
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP recruitment) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Nigerian Federal Government and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). The application form for the NJFP is now available at www.njfp.ng.
The program’s main goal is to assist 20,000 graduates in their job search following COVID-19. To register for the NJFP, visit the official website.
About Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP)
NJFP is a fully funded 12-month programme that aims to improve graduates’ employability, develop leadership, entrepreneurial, and on-the-job skills, and expose them to real-world business situations.
Graduates will be better able to comprehend the needs, challenges, and realities that businesses face, as well as how to best address them.
application form for the New Jersey Fellowship Program (NJFP)
Long-term, the Fellows want to feel like they’re helping to shape Nigeria’s future by growing the private and public sectors.
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program is a fully paid post–NYSC work placement programme for Nigerians that will provide mentorship and support for the young Nigerians who will be on the programme. Mentors who are already engaged in various industries and have gained relevant experience and built capacity over the years will be able to provide mentorship and support for the young Nigerians who will be on the programme.
Because this programme provides new opportunities to 20,000 recent graduates each year, we anticipate that the beneficiaries will take full advantage of the opportunities presented to them and make the most of their 12 months on the programme.
NJFP Application Requirements
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor‘s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC. njfp form
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
To be an eligible host organization, you must
- Provision up-to-date regulatory documentation including –
- CAC Certificate of Registration
- Provision of official letter of interest detailing a clear understanding of the objectives of the NJFP and commitment to supporting the program by accepting fellow placements.
- Provision of clear descriptions of available role requirements.
- Agreement to provide mentorship support to fellows through dedicated sessions with existing experienced professional within their organizations. njfp news
- Agreement to abide by the guidelines of the program and to sign a code of conduct.
- Have non-discrimination policies on gender, ethnicity, religion and disability status, as well as policies against sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse (PSHEA).
- Have no criminal records or conviction or any affiliation with proscribed organizations ie, terrorists, drug traffickers, illicit trade, child labour.
Note: Please keep in mind that NJFP registration is completely free. or a fee Do you have to pay to participate in the ongoing Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program?
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO CAN APPLY for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme ?
Recent Nigerian Graduate who graduated from the university or other tertiary institution of the corresponding level not earlier than 2017. Must be no more than 30 years old. Must_have completed the mandatory NYSC.
How long is the fellowship Programme?
Is the work placement a fulltime employment at Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme ?
No. The work placement is a 12-month work opportunity that provides the jubilee fellow an opportunity to acquire ‘on-the-job’ skills and gain work experience with the aim of improving employability and competitiveness for the job market.
What next after the 12-month work placement at Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program ?
3 clear pathways are available for the Jubilee Fellow at the end of their active engagement in the fellowship.
High performing Jubilee Fellows may go on to be retained by their respective host organisations.
Fellows with interest in entrepreneurship would have garnered sufficient skills and knowledge on the job which will be invaluable as they pursue other opportunities
With newly acquired on-the-job skills & competencies, experience. exposure and a formidable alumni network which can be leveraged, fellows are better positioned and equipped to compete and access future jobs and employment opportunities.
Where will I work after Successful Applicants at Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme ?
Private sector organisations, research institutions, public sector and development agencies.
Do I get to choose which organization I want to be deployed to?
No, you get matched.
Do I get a chance to select a preferred location for my work placement?
Yes, but it is not guaranteed.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme- Is this a paid opportunity?
Yes. Fellows will receive a monthly stipend.
I have NYSC certificate of exemption. Can I apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme ?
Yes, you can.
What is the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme?
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme is a 12–month, on the job youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). Against a backdrop of rising global unemployment and underemployment, the Fellowship seeks to bridge the gap between young graduates and organisations human resource demands on the job market by connecting talented Nigerian youth with local work opportunities.
How is the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme different from other youth empowerment initiatives?
We realize how difficult it is to get a job in Nigeria as a graduate with no experience. The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) grants highly-skilled Nigerians with little or no work experience access to work at the most sought-after private sector organizations on the market, opening them to a world of opportunities. Other programs and initiatives tend to require some sort of advanced requirement from applicants or lower the entry bar in terms of the kind of opportunities that are available. NJFP does the opposite by inviting qualified applicants across a level playing field without compromising the pedigree of organizations that will play host to successful Fellows. Oh, and the programme will serve all of Nigeria – from North to South and East to West – ensuring that organisations and youth from all corners of the country can participate.
What are the benefits for an organization to join the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme NJFP?
- Cost savings – No HR agencies, advertising costs, lengthy triple-round interview process, or salary costs. The NJFP got you covered.
- Increased productivity – Access to a wide–range of highly qualified candidates with cutting-edge skills relevant to your organisation that will help to increase your organisation’s productivity.
- Improved brand image – Boosting your corporate social responsibility work and by showing commitment to give back to the community engagement in the programme will contribute to a positive brand image for your organization.
- Expanded network – You will be a part of the NJFP network of national and regional private and public sector entities as well gain access to an expanded pool of experienced, employable young Nigerian expertise to draw from.
- Increased policy influence – Access to a national platform for deliberative public policy reform discussions on education, employment and relevant industry policy issues.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme – NJFP registration Portal
NJFP registration is done on the official NJFP portal. Before applying for the NJFP programme, you must first register with your personal information and bio-data. To apply, follow the steps outlined below.
How to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
On the 6th of September 2021, the NJFP Application Form will be available. On the official njfp portal, an application form will be available. All eligible applicants must create an account, log in, and complete the application on the internet. Click Here
NJFP Application – Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Closing Date: The deadline for NJFP application 2021 is 20th October 2021.
Stay Updated on Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Portal : For all updates on the NJFP Recruitment 2021, bookmark this page and and always come back.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss out on any important information or opportunities that could have a long-term positive impact on your life, business, or family.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)