The Police on Saturday confirmed the release of the kidnapped member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) deployed to Indiokolo neighborhood, in Orumba space of Anambra State as advert hoc workers.
Also, the state coordinator of NYSC, Mr Aremu Kehinde, informed the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the feminine corps had regained her freedom greater than 5 hours after her abduction.
Kehinde mentioned the corps member was in good well being situation after her release by her abductors, who’re but to be arrested by safety personnel.
A statement signed by SP Haruna Mohammed, the Command’s Public Relations Officer (PPRO) and made obtainable to NAN on Saturday acknowledged that the corps member serving as a presiding Officer was picked up early Saturday morning.
Mohammed additionally defined that the police arrested seven individuals in reference to vote shopping for and disruption of electoral course of.
The PPRO, who quoted CP Rabiu Ladodo as chief of the safety staff that monitored the train at Anambra on Aerial and Vehicular patrols, described the election as typically peaceable.
He famous that despite the peaceable and spectacular turnout, there have been remoted circumstances of insecurity.
“There are few remoted incidents recorded comparable to ballot box snatching at Onuma imeobi Square ward Six unit 4 Onitsha, vote shopping for, disruption of election in some polling items.
“We additionally recorded alleged abduction of the presiding officer, who can be a youth corps member in Indiokolo unit, Orumba North LGA of Anambra South Senatorial zone,’’ he mentioned.
Mohammed equally acknowledged that the command equally arrested two armed Police cell personnel on unlawful obligation.
He urged the general public to report any incident or suspected individuals, particularly on what is going to result in the arrest of the criminals that kidnapped a corps member by means of the Police emergency numbers availed to the general public for immediate response
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]