Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Portal • Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Recruitment Portal
NSCDC Recruitment 2020 / 2021 process has commenced. Download Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 application form Online or Register via civil defence (NSCDC) recruitment portal.
Recently Nigeria Civil Defence (NSCDC) announced its recruitment for candidates who are willing to work, here is how you can apply for the ongoing NSCDC Recruitment 2020 portal Registration
We understand that numerous individuals are having difficulties, do not panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our recruitment process and ended up securing it.
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
- G.C.E Certificate Numb. and Year of Acquisition.
Visit http://www.cdfipb.careers/ to update your details.
Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
About Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to NSCDC 2020 Recruitment.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) operation can be dated back in 1967 when it was founded. However, the institution was later amended in 2017.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) aim are to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians alongside the Nigerian Police.
The NSCDS headquarters is located at Abuja. Beside NIS HQ, Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road, Sauka Abuja. P.M.B 301 Garki.
How to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2020/ 2021
To apply for the ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know
- Similar Searches Terms
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Portal login
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Portal guarantor form
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Portal 2020
Nigeria Civil Defence corps Recruitment Portal
Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Recruitment Portal
Pay Attention To:
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise