A Chief Magistrates’ Court in Kano on Monday, remanded a 28-year-old businessman, Sunusi Jibril, for allegedly defiling an eight-year-old, pending authorized recommendation from the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP).
Jibril, who resides at Zangon Barebari Quarters, Ungogo Local Government Area of Kano, is charged in court with a depend of rape, however pleaded not responsible.
The Chief Magistrate, Muhammad Jibril ordered that the accused be remanded in jail, and adjourned the case till Aug.19 for point out.
The Prosecutor, Insp. Pogu Lale, had earlier advised the court that Juwairyya Dauda of Danrimi Quarters Kano, reported the matter at Ungogo Police Division on July 11.
He nevertheless added, “on July 10 at about 12:00pm, the defendant accosted the complainant’s 8-year-old daughter whereas she was on errand at Zangon Barebari Quarters Kano.
“Jubril deceitfully led the victim to his house and had unlawful sexual intercourse with her and offered her the sum of N200.”
Lale, the prosecutor, additional acknowledged that the offence contravenes Section 283 of the penal code, NAN studies
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august