Odion Ighalo netted an impressive hat-trick, as Nigeria defeated Libya 4-0 in a 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier, played at the Akwa Ibom International Stadium in Uyo.
The Super Eagles came into the game needing victory, to solidify their position in Group E and topple the visitors.
Ighalo opened scoring from the penalty spot in the first half, which ended 1-0.
The Chungtuna Yatai striker added a brace in the second half, before Samuel Kalu fired in a stunning fourth in the dying minutes of the game.
Nigeria are now in second place with six points, while Libya are third with three points.
South Africa top Group E with seven points.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers