The Niger Delta Political Activist, Comrade Coleman Timi, FHNR has simplified President Buhari NEXT LEVEL Manifesto in His post made available to EJESGIST NEWS.
According to the post,
“The word “Next Level”, slogan with a Chorusing response “We are all going higher” is a simple rhetorical terminology that presupposes stress less understanding. But since the Institution of this purposeful next level, some Nigerians who pretend not to understand are asking the meaning of it, and what it stand Nigerians to gain even though it’s self explanatory.
Therefore, it is pertinent to further break it down to comprehensible stratas:
1) Next level is when N-power beneficiaries are increase to 1 million.
2) Next level is when skill acquisition increases to 10 million Nigerians.
3) Next level is when more funds are giving to farmers through the anchor borrowers scheme.
4) Next level will create 1.5 million more jobs on livestock transformation.
5) Next level is to create 500,000 jobs through tech and creative sectors.
6) Next level will train 200,000 youth for outsourcing market in technology, services and entertainment.
7) Next level will increase children feeding from 9.2million to 15 million and 300,000 extra jobs to be created for vendors and farmers.