Our Mothers can no longer access their farm or travel without fear of being Killed.
The Niger Delta Militants have Send a Powerful Message to President Muhammadu Buhari, asking him to focus on the Niger Delta region, Solve the rising insecurity Challenges and provide the necessary development or there will be mass destruction of Oil facilities across the region, including Lagos State.
In a viral video, exclusively aired by AIT TV during a live Program “Democracy Today”, the Militants asked Buhari to immediately handover the surveillance of oil facilities to the host Communities.
The Militants also nominated prominent Niger Delta Leaders, including Rivers State Governor, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike to mediate on their behalf and facilitates the development of the region, address the rising insecurity, raping and kidnapping of Niger Delta Sons and Daughters by suspected Fulani Herdsmen.
According to the Militant, Niger Deltans are not second class citizens, they cannot live in fear of being Killed.
WATCH THE VIDEO for full details
Niger Delta Militants Send Powerful Message to President Buhari
Pay Attention To:
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out