It is gathered as the immediate past Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has reacted to a viral report in which she endorsed a presidential candidate ahead of 2019 elections.
In a quick reaction to the endorsement which was an audio recording of the former minister’s voice, Okonjo-Iweala debunked the report, saying each candidate should run on the credibility of their person and performance.
Okonjo-Iweala made this clear via her Twitter handle on Tuesday, calling out mischief-makers for adding her name to their political campaign.
My attention has been drawn to a social media viral as well as an audio recording (a very poor imitation of my voice) where I supposedly endorse a candidate for president in the coming elections.
Please disregard these as brain candies of mischief-makers.
I endorse no one.
Each candidate should run on the credibility of their person and performance, without adding my name to their political campaign.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer