NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services | See Latest NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Fresh Graduates
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is a world non-governmental organization supporting reduction and improvement work in over 100 international locations. CRS packages help individuals primarily based on want, no matter creed, ethnicity, or nationality. As CRS works by native church and non-church companions to implement its packages, strengthening and constructing the capability of accomplice organizations is prime to the work of CRS. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and at present focuses on well being, susceptible youngsters, agriculture, extractives and governance, and peace constructing programming.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Program Officer
Reference Id: 21000045
Location: CARO-NG-Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Job: Program Management
Organization: Catholic Relief Services
Employee Status: Entry Level
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
CRS has an extended and wealthy historical past of collaboration with the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (Global Fund). In Nigeria, CRS has been a Co-Principal Recipient (PR) for the Global Fund Malaria grant since January 2017. As CRS works by native church and non-church companions to implement its packages, strengthening and constructing the capability of accomplice organizations is prime to the work of CRS. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and at present focuses on well being, susceptible youngsters, agriculture, extractives and governance, and peace constructing programming.
For the 2018-2020 Global Fund Malaria grant, CRS remained a Co-PR with NMEP, strengthening the synergy and collaboration with NMEP to enhance effectivity and affect. CRS labored carefully with NMEP, Society for Family Health (SFH), Malaria Consortium, varied state governments and different stakeholders to coordinate and implement the 2018-2020 lengthy lasting insecticidal web (LLIN) mass campaigns in 13 states. CRS offered oversight and ICT4D management for the LLIN campaigns and applied immediately in a few of the states. In addition to SFH, CRS offered oversight to 2 different SRs (Management Sciences for Health and Malaria Consortium), in offering assist to the 13 states supported by the Global Fund, for a spread of malaria remedy and prevention companies at the state stage. These companies included Seasonal Malaria Chemoprevention (SMC) applied by Malaria Consortium with oversight from CRS.
For the 2021-2023 Global Fund Malaria grant, CRS will stay a Co-PR with NMEP and supply sturdy oversight to the three SRs (Society for Family Health, Management Sciences for Health and Malaria Consortium). CRS will work carefully with NMEP, 3 SRs and different companions, to scale up the implementation of life saving interventions and enhance entry to high quality malaria companies in the 13 GF supported states. These essential interventions embody malaria remedy and prevention companies similar to Seasonal Malaria Chemoprevention, LLIN campaigns, Social and Behavior Change Communication marketing campaign, and testing and remedy interventions.
- The GF Malaria Program Officer will present programme oversight in areas together with monitoring of SRs’ deliverables, targets and reports.
- S/he’ll collate and evaluate reports and guarantee compliance with donor necessities and organizational insurance policies and procedures.
- S/he shall be an skilled and versatile Program Officer who can adequately assist the Programme workforce and backstop when/the place required.
ALSO CHECK : Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group
Specific Job Responsibilities
Program and Case Management:
- Provide assist to the Sub Recipients (SRs) in implementing the GF Malaria grant in the assorted states.
- Ensure that SR program and Case Management actions are applied in line with the authorized work plan and funds, specializing in assembly agreed deadlines.
- Organizes month-to-month PR-SR evaluate conferences, quarterly evaluate conferences with GF CT and different periodic program critiques.
- Supports the preparation/finalization of assembly agenda and distributes minutes of conferences
- Leads the event and monitoring of GF Malaria Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP)
- Ensure that the CRS Zero Cash Policy is adhered to throughout implementation.
- Monitor SR funds implementation.
- Leads in the gathering, collation and submission of month-to-month program updates and state of affairs reports from the assorted items
- Provide technical and programmatic assist required for bettering malaria service uptake
- Ensure that SR Service uptake actions are applied in line with the authorized work plan and funds, specializing in assembly agreed deadlines.
- Work carefully with the Programme workforce and SRs to drive malaria service uptake in well being amenities and in the neighborhood.
- Work carefully with related authorities organizations at nationwide and state ranges, in addition to different stakeholders, to strengthen grant coordination and oversight.
Partnership / SR Management:
- Provides programmatic oversight in monitoring of SRs’ deliverables, targets and reports, making certain timeliness and compliance with GF necessities and organizational insurance policies
- Facilitate well timed decision of designated SR’s wants, for clean grant implementation.
- Facilitate reporting
- Facilitate correct and well timed Progress Update (PU) reporting by the SRs.
- Organizes and participates as a useful resource individual in engagement and coordination conferences with the DFID-funded SuNMAP 2 mission
Training and Mentoring:
- Provides common programmatic assist to SRs in the implementation of grant actions similar to trainings, workshops and different capability improvement interventions.
- Monitors and tracks state stage trainings, and ensures that each one state-level trainings and conferences are applied in accordance with nationwide tips
- Support the SRs’ planning and implementation of trainings, workshops and different capability improvement interventions.
ALSO CHECK : Fountline Telecommunications Job Recruitment
- Attends and represents CRS at all required nationwide stage sub-committee/technical conferences with NMEP, liaising with different companions as required
- Attends and symbolize CRS at all nationwide stage technical conferences with different malaria companions e.g. Technical Working Groups and so on.
- Any different duties as assigned by supervisor
Key Working Relationships:
- Internal: Global Fund Malaria Program Team, Deputy Country Representative, Country Representative, Head of Operations, Finance, Procurement and Administration Staff, Regional and Senior Technical Advisors, Deputy Regional Directors for PQ and MQ
- External: Global Fund’s Fund Portfolio Manager and Nigeria Country Team, SRs, State Ministries of Health (SMOH), National Malaria Elimination Program (NMEP) inside the Federal Ministry of Health (MoH), Technical and Financial Partners, supported well being amenities, Local Fund Agent (LFA)
Qualifications and Eligibility
- MBBS / MD / B.Pharm is required
- At least 3 years put up NYSC related expertise.
- Excellent English language abilities (oral and written communication abilities).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, together with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- At least 2 years malaria programming expertise
- Previous expertise engaged on the Global Fund for AIDS/TB/Malaria mission.
Desirable qualities and expertise:
- Previous M&E expertise shall be a bonus
- Ability to work each in a workforce and independently.
- Ability to switch information by formal and casual coaching/mentoring.
- Strong inter-personal and public relations abilities.
- Excellent analytical and knowledge searching for abilities, and good decision-making abilities.
- Ability to interface with a number of stakeholders, representatives, and companions in an expert method.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding ideas of CRS and utilized by every employees member to meet his or her obligations and obtain the specified outcomes:
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Our Catholic id is at the guts of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the dedication of the Bishops of the United States to help the poor and susceptible abroad. We welcome as part of our employees people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our dedication to serving these in want. CRS’ processes and insurance policies replicate our dedication to defending youngsters and susceptible adults from abuse and exploitation.
- Disclaimer: This job description just isn’t an exhaustive listing of the ability, effort, duties, and obligations related to the place.
- All positions requiring residence or frequent journey outdoors their dwelling nation should bear and clear a pre-employment medical examination.
- CRS’ expertise acquisition procedures replicate our dedication to defending youngsters and susceptible adults from abuse and exploitation.
- CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
ngo jobs in nigeria
ngo jobs in nigeria 2020
ngo jobs in nigeria 2021
ngo jobs in nigeria today
ngo jobs in nigeria for recent graduates
ngo jobs in nigeria March 2021
ngo jobs in nigeria for nurses
ngo jobs in nigerian
ngo jobs in nigeria for medical doctors
NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
Pay Attention To:
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited