NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360 • How Much Does Fhi 360 Pay In Nigeria?
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human growth organization devoted to enhancing lives in lasting ways by advancing built-in, regionally pushed options. Our workers contains consultants in well being, schooling, vitamin, surroundings, financial growth, civil society, gender, youth, analysis and know-how – creating a singular mixture of capabilities to handle today’s interrelated growth challenges. FHI 360 serves greater than 70 nations and all U.S. states and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
ALSO CHECK : Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
Job Title: Finance Manager
Job kind: 2021200293
Job Type: Full-time
Supervisor: Director, Finance, Procurement & CMS
- This place will report back to the Director, Finance, Procurement & CMS and will likely be accountable for offering fixed reporting to senior administration on monetary and price range targets.
- He/She can even be accountable for sustaining FHI 360 Nigeria’s accounting programs, offering technical and application assist for the accounting system, and trouble-shooting points referring to the system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare pipeline reports protecting all Nigeria portfolios.
- Provide assist to the Director, Finance, Procurement & CMS, Finance in the forecasting, monitoring, and reporting of the working and capital budgets and financials.
- Analyze and interpret monetary information for the aim of figuring out monetary performance and projecting monetary chance, together with month-to-month pipeline report.
- Analyze price range patterns and challenge expenditures.
- Develop money move projections for funded and assist actions.
- Ensure that expenditures for budgets, grants and contracts are monitored and the reports are ready to take care of steadiness account.
- Build the capability of finance workers in monetary administration assist and reporting and supply skilled assist to them.
- Analyze, develop, and monitor accounting/fiscal management procedures and program budgets.
- Resolve issues with nation workplace money advance and monetary discrepancies.
- Prepare and handle price proposals in response to RFA’s, RFP’s and unsolicited proposals for new funding alternatives as wanted.
- Ensure availability of funds by reviewing Final Cost Objective (FCO)/ Award ID Code requests and enter budgets into the final ledger system.
- Supervise, coach, and mentor, to incorporate assigning of duties, conducting performance opinions, assessing, and figuring out growth alternatives that strengthen the organizational function of Finance.
- Administer the expenditure of funds, making certain that funds are expended in response to sponsoring organization’s stipulations and applicable pointers.
- Provide directions and reply questions referring to price range procedures, present price range suggestions to a variety of points.
- Provide assist to the Director, Finance, Procurement & CMS in managing implementation of customized modifications to the accounting system. Apply accounting and auditing rules and methods to make sure that information integrity, inner controls and audit trails are maintained all through all transactions.
- Provide assist to the States and discipline workplaces in monitoring and reporting of the working and capital budgets and financials.
- Monitor budgets and monetary reports for all IA sub-agreements in a roundabout way managed by the sphere workplaces.
- Perform different duties as assigned.
Qualifications and necessities
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its acknowledged equal, and seven – 9 years related expertise.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its acknowledged equal, and 5 – 7 years related expertise.
- Minimum of three years in a supervisory function with expertise in monetary administration and reporting.
- Familiarity with U.S. Government grants or different client funded packages, contracting and auditing requirements as they apply to the efficient administration of multi-year funds is required.
- CPA, ACCA, ACA, ACMA or another related skilled qualification is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of native and donor contractual necessities and rules
- Knowledge of usually accepted accounting, budgeting and financial management principle and practices.
- Budget growth expertise with multi funding sources and common ledger expertise.
- Relevant software program expertise to incorporate automated accounting software program and database spreadsheets and Management Information Systems.
- Ability to work with others and to develop and preserve compatibility amongst challenge workers, subcontractors, and recipients of help.
- Maintain confidentiality for delicate points or initiatives and use judgment and decision-making to execute duties and duties.
- Handle monetary and quantitative data with accuracy and precision; resourceful in gathering, verifying and analyzing monetary information.
- Must exhibit excessive ranges of professionalism, integrity and moral values at all instances.
- Time administration expertise, each in planning and organizing work to fulfill deadlines.
- Ability to successfully talk monetary and inner management points to workers with little or no monetary background.
- Ability to journey a minimal of 25%.
- Report to supervisor on variances and standing on common foundation.
- Work independently with initiative to handle excessive quantity workflow.
- Routine coordination with FHI workers and consultants, on-site and in the sphere.
- Demonstrated analytical expertise in the interpretation of budgetary, monetary, and associated administration data.
- Ability to conduct advanced system evaluation research involving financially oriented functions.
- Must have report writing expertise and be capable of talk with impression.
- Strong organizational expertise and talent to prioritize and deal with stress conditions.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving expertise.
- Perform detail-oriented work with a excessive degree of accuracy.
ALSO CHECK : Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
# NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360.
How Much Does Fhi 360 Pay In Nigeria? This 360 pay between ₦95,000 to ₦450,00 for Graduates in Nigeria. Fhi 360 Nigeria Salary is above the Nigeria minimal wage
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021