Denver Broncos linebacker and MVP of Super Bowl 50, Von Miller, 31, has tested positive for Coronavirus, his team announced in a statement.
“After experiencing flu-like symptoms, Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller has tested positive for COVID-19,” the statement says. “Von has elected to share his diagnosis publicly to emphasize that anyone can be afflicted with coronavirus.
“Von is doing well and recovering at home in self-isolation. He remains under the care of team doctors, who are following all coronavirus treatment procedures to ensure a safe environment for Von and our community.
“Von is the first member of the Broncos’ organization known to have tested positive for COVID-19.”
Confirming the diagnosis, Miller told NBC affiliate KUSA of Denver: “It’s true, I’ve just been here in the crib, and I started to get a little cough. You know, I have asthma, and I started getting a little cough a couple days ago. My girlfriend, she told me when I was asleep, she said, my cough, it didn’t sound normal.”
Miller said he’s still in a good mood and not in any obvious pain.
“I’m not sure what’s going on, but I tell you what, I’m in good spirits. I’m still Von,” he told KUSA. “I’m not feeling sick or hurting or anything like that.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE