Father Cries out as Son uses family’s House, land to Sow Seeds for Christ Embassy Church, Pastor Refuse to return Documents.
It is over a month now Christ Embassy Church Pastor has refused to return the document of a House used by its member to sow a seed.
In a viral video shared by Para Mock News, a son who was said to have returned from a foreign land joyfully joined the Christ Embassy Church. He used his car and land to sow a seed to the pastor. That was not enough, he used the family house, which his father, cousins, including four Tenants were living to Sow Seed without the knowledge of his father.
Year after, the house was advertised on OXL and other Online Stores for twenty-Five million Naira (₦25, 000,000). On getting the news of the plan to sell the house, the father meets with the Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy Church in Ekete Inland, Udu Delta State, that the house is a family house.According to the father in the viral video, the pastor refused to release the house Documents that were handed over to him by the son.
The father has also called on Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, the founder and president of Love World Incorporated, known as Christ Embassy, and Nigerians to intervene
It was also gathered that the Pastor has hired lawyers to defend his action in court.
Watch The video to Get full details
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt