The Transition Committee Chairman of Awka South Council Area, Mr. Leo Nwuba has handed over an abandoned boy picked up by good samaritans at the again of Girls Secondary School, Amaenyi, Awka to the Ministry of Social Welfare, Children and Women Affairs.
The hand over occurred at the Local Government Headquarters Awka. Four youngsters between the ages of 9 and fourteen years found the abandoned baby whereas on a snail hunt at about 10pm Last Saturday.
They have been additionally at the Local Government headquarters to determine the kid earlier than the handing over for correct care.
The youngster was dumped at an erosion site behind Girls Secondary School, Amaenyi Awka, suspected to be instantly after delivery the place the kids found it in a black sack and alerted their elder sister who rapidly took the baby to a hospital for fast consideration earlier than handing him over to the Local Government.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates