Sowore has been granted bail
Nigerian activist, Omoyele Sowore has been granted bail.
This was made public by TVC News.
The report revealed that court granted Omoyele Sowore bail in the sum of N20 million, with 2 sureties one of whom must be a civil servant not below grade level 12
The 2nd to 5th defendants were also admitted to bail in Sum of N1 million each and 1 surety in like sum.
Sowore was arrested by the police for protesting on the 1st of January, 2021.
Court grants Omoyele Sowore bail in the sum of N20 million, with 2 sureties one of whom must be a civil servant not below grade level 12 pic.twitter.com/enw7QunCZy
— TVC News (@tvcnewsng) January 11, 2021
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt