OWPPiN Limited, a wooden, paper and pulp platform targeted on producing top quality wooden derived merchandise in Nigeria, for native and world consumption is seeking to fill the beneath vacant place:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Job sort: Full time
Job Field: Manufacturing
- We are presently on the lookout for a dependable Quality Assurance Officer to make sure that all exterior and inner necessities are met earlier than our product reaches our clients
- You might be accountable for inspecting procedures and outputs and figuring out errors or non-conformity points.
- An wonderful Quality Assurance Officer has eyes like a hawk and stable expertise in high quality management. The supreme candidate is a dependable and competent skilled whose approval might be vital for the continuation of a enterprise life cycle.
- The objective is to make sure the top quality of our operations and providers aiming to the long-term success of our enterprise.
- Device procedures to examine and report high quality points
- Monitor all operations that have an effect on high quality
- Supervise and information inspectors, technicians and different employees
- Ensure the reliability and consistency of manufacturing by checking processes and ultimate output
- Appraise clients’ necessities and ensure they're glad
- Report all Machines malfunctions to Maintenance Manager to make sure instant motion
- Facilitate proactive options by accumulating and analyzing high quality knowledge
- Review present requirements and insurance policies
- Keep information of high quality experiences, statistical evaluations and related documentation
- Ensure all authorized requirements are met
- Communicate with exterior high quality assurance officers throughout on-site inspections
- B.Sc/HND in Microbiology, Science Laboratory Technology, Biochemistry or related subject
- Certification of high quality management is a powerful benefit (ISO 9000 and so on.).
- Proven expertise as a high quality assurance officer
- Thorough data of methodologies of high quality assurance and requirements
- Excellent numerical abilities and understanding of knowledge evaluation/statistical strategies
- Good data of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Great consideration to element and a outcomes pushed strategy.
Application Deadline 21st June, 2019.
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Job holder is accountable for preparation of the monetary statements of the Fund and the Company.
- He/She can be accountable for preparation of the online property worth (NAV) of the Fund on a month-to-month, quarterly and yearly foundation; reconciliations, budgeting, price management and efficiency measurement, liaising with exterior contacts (distributors, auditors, tax authorities), revision and replace of all process.
- Ensures the documentation of transaction processing workflows inside Finance and Operations division in customary procedures. Also guaranteeing that present procedures are up to date and reviewed according to present practices.
- Prepare month-to-month depreciation of property according to the accounting insurance policies and procedures.
- Prepare month-to-month amortization of intangible property according to the accounting insurance policies in place.
- Maintains correct books of account by guaranteeing that each day transactions are recorded utilizing each the accounting & funding module of the Fund’s software program.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, and half yearly & annual fund valuation.
- The valuation and updating of fund funding in Private fairness & Infrastructural fund.
- Forecasting upcoming fee wants of the Company; offering adept evaluation of the financial institution stability vis-à-vis the forecasted funds to make sure ample funding by the sponsor and in addition avoiding idle financial institution balances.
- Ensuring periodic (i.e. quarterly) money name reconciliations with Parent Company.
- Ensure that balances held by Parent Company towards the corporate (as represented by debit notes) agrees with Company’s information. Also, figuring out any variations that will exist, investigating and resolving them.
- Work with departmental managers to develop and put together applicable price range for the Fund & firm.
- Participate within the price range approval course of by the board of administrators.
- Analyse month-to-month division budgeting and accounting experiences to keep up expenditure controls.
- Consult with managers to make sure that price range changes are made in accordance with program modifications.
- Provide recommendation and technical help with price evaluation, fiscal allocation, and price range preparation.
- Seek new methods to enhance effectivity and optimize price – profit matrix.
- Review working budgets to analyse tendencies affecting price range wants.
- Examine price range estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and rules.
- Responsible for the preparation of normal and particular price range experiences.
- Follow-up compliance with accepted price range/price targets;
- Perform related variance evaluation and examine deviations for advice and follow-up;
- Interpret price range directives and set up insurance policies for finishing up directives.
- Compile and analyze accounting information and different knowledge to find out the monetary assets required to implement a program.
- Preparation of the monetary statements of the Fund and the Company.
- Preparation of the online property worth (NAV) of the Fund on a month-to-month, quarterly and yearly foundation.
- University Degree in Accounting, Business Admin, Finance or associated self-discipline (Minimum of 2nd class higher).
- ICAN or ACA certification necessary.
- Minimum 3+ years related work expertise, in accounting or finance.
- Strong analytical and communication abilities.
- Good organizational capacity in addition to capacity to multitask.
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail.
CHECK THIS JOB ::AIICO Insurance Plc: Jobs For Marketers, 6th June, 2019
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
DO YOU WANT FREE DAILY JOB ALERTS?
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- See more
- Abia State
- ABUJA FCT
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Apprenticeship training
- Banking Industry
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Career Tips
- CELEBRITY & GOSSIP ZONE
- Charity Organization
- Construction Company
- Contract Job
- Criminal case
- Cross River State
- Delsu News
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Engineering Jobs
- Entry-level Jobs
- Enugu State
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- Full time jobs
- Gombe State
- Google AdSense know how
- Hotel Management/hospitality company
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- Imo State
- Internship Jobs
- Jigawa State
- JOB FOR SSCE
- Jobs and Recruitment
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law
- Jobs in Education
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Management and Logistics Company
- Manager jobs
- Manufacturing Industry
- Marketing Jobs
- Medical /Health
- MSC/MS / PHD
- Nasarawa State
- National Assembly News
- NGO / Community Services
- Niger Delta
- Nigeria Election
- Ogun State
- Oil and Gas Company
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Part Time Jobs
- PASS QUESTIONS
- Rivers State
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs
- Security issues
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Urhobo Language
- World News
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- Chevron Nigeria Internship Placement for young Nigerians (January – June, 2020)
- Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Massive Recruitment (44 Positions)
- Massive Recruitment at Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Latest Recruitment 2019
- Mass Recruitment at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), 21st August 2019
- A Reputable Construction Company in Northern Nigeria : Ongoing recruitment ( 5 states )
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 16
- ABUJA FCT 63
- Adamawa State 22
- Akwa Ibom State 17
- Anambra State 14
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 11
- Bayelsa State 14
- Benue State 12
- Borno State 25
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 10
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 19
- Delta State 16
- Ebonyi State 14
- Edo State 20
- Ekiti State 14
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 249
- Enugu State 13
- Featured 19
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1240
- Gombe State 13
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 11
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 10
- JOB FOR SSCE 65
- Jobs and Recruitment 1751
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 128
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 95
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 138
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 303
- Jos 8
- Kaduna State 20
- Kano State 14
- Katsina State 12
- Kebbi State 13
- Kogi State 15
- Kwara State 17
- Lagos State 259
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 9
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 10
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1356
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 31
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 18
- Osun State 13
- Oyo State 23
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 42
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 11
- Taraba State 12
- Yobe State 12
- Zamfara State 11