OWPPiN Limited, a wooden, paper and pulp platform targeted on producing top quality wooden derived merchandise in Nigeria, for native and world consumption is seeking to fill the beneath vacant place:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Job sort: Full time
Job Field: Manufacturing
- We are presently on the lookout for a dependable Quality Assurance Officer to make sure that all exterior and inner necessities are met earlier than our product reaches our clients
- You might be accountable for inspecting procedures and outputs and figuring out errors or non-conformity points.
- An wonderful Quality Assurance Officer has eyes like a hawk and stable expertise in high quality management. The supreme candidate is a dependable and competent skilled whose approval might be vital for the continuation of a enterprise life cycle.
- The objective is to make sure the top quality of our operations and providers aiming to the long-term success of our enterprise.
- Device procedures to examine and report high quality points
- Monitor all operations that have an effect on high quality
- Supervise and information inspectors, technicians and different employees
- Ensure the reliability and consistency of manufacturing by checking processes and ultimate output
- Appraise clients’ necessities and ensure they’re glad
- Report all Machines malfunctions to Maintenance Manager to make sure instant motion
- Facilitate proactive options by accumulating and analyzing high quality knowledge
- Review present requirements and insurance policies
- Keep information of high quality experiences, statistical evaluations and related documentation
- Ensure all authorized requirements are met
- Communicate with exterior high quality assurance officers throughout on-site inspections
- B.Sc/HND in Microbiology, Science Laboratory Technology, Biochemistry or related subject
- Certification of high quality management is a powerful benefit (ISO 9000 and so on.).
- Proven expertise as a high quality assurance officer
- Thorough data of methodologies of high quality assurance and requirements
- Excellent numerical abilities and understanding of knowledge evaluation/statistical strategies
- Good data of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Great consideration to element and a outcomes pushed strategy.
Application Deadline 21st June, 2019.
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Job holder is accountable for preparation of the monetary statements of the Fund and the Company.
- He/She can be accountable for preparation of the online property worth (NAV) of the Fund on a month-to-month, quarterly and yearly foundation; reconciliations, budgeting, price management and efficiency measurement, liaising with exterior contacts (distributors, auditors, tax authorities), revision and replace of all process.
- Ensures the documentation of transaction processing workflows inside Finance and Operations division in customary procedures. Also guaranteeing that present procedures are up to date and reviewed according to present practices.
- Prepare month-to-month depreciation of property according to the accounting insurance policies and procedures.
- Prepare month-to-month amortization of intangible property according to the accounting insurance policies in place.
- Maintains correct books of account by guaranteeing that each day transactions are recorded utilizing each the accounting & funding module of the Fund’s software program.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, and half yearly & annual fund valuation.
- The valuation and updating of fund funding in Private fairness & Infrastructural fund.
- Forecasting upcoming fee wants of the Company; offering adept evaluation of the financial institution stability vis-à-vis the forecasted funds to make sure ample funding by the sponsor and in addition avoiding idle financial institution balances.
- Ensuring periodic (i.e. quarterly) money name reconciliations with Parent Company.
- Ensure that balances held by Parent Company towards the corporate (as represented by debit notes) agrees with Company’s information. Also, figuring out any variations that will exist, investigating and resolving them.
- Work with departmental managers to develop and put together applicable price range for the Fund & firm.
- Participate within the price range approval course of by the board of administrators.
- Analyse month-to-month division budgeting and accounting experiences to keep up expenditure controls.
- Consult with managers to make sure that price range changes are made in accordance with program modifications.
- Provide recommendation and technical help with price evaluation, fiscal allocation, and price range preparation.
- Seek new methods to enhance effectivity and optimize price – profit matrix.
- Review working budgets to analyse tendencies affecting price range wants.
- Examine price range estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and rules.
- Responsible for the preparation of normal and particular price range experiences.
- Follow-up compliance with accepted price range/price targets;
- Perform related variance evaluation and examine deviations for advice and follow-up;
- Interpret price range directives and set up insurance policies for finishing up directives.
- Compile and analyze accounting information and different knowledge to find out the monetary assets required to implement a program.
- Preparation of the monetary statements of the Fund and the Company.
- Preparation of the online property worth (NAV) of the Fund on a month-to-month, quarterly and yearly foundation.
- University Degree in Accounting, Business Admin, Finance or associated self-discipline (Minimum of 2nd class higher).
- ICAN or ACA certification necessary.
- Minimum 3+ years related work expertise, in accounting or finance.
- Strong analytical and communication abilities.
- Good organizational capacity in addition to capacity to multitask.
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail.
CHECK THIS JOB ::AIICO Insurance Plc: Jobs For Marketers, 6th June, 2019
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal