Buildskill Global Multiservices Nigeria Limited is in search of utility from suitably certified candidate to fill the positions under:
Job Title: Secretary
- Answer telephone calls and redirect them when crucial
- Manage the day by day/weekly/month-to-month agenda and organize new conferences and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and types
- File and replace contact info of staff, prospects, suppliers and exterior companions
- Support and facilitate the completion of normal stories
- Develop and preserve a submitting system
- Check ceaselessly the degrees of workplace provides and place applicable orders
- Make journey preparations
- Document bills and hand in stories
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- High School Diploma
- Proven work expertise as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with workplace group and optimization methods
- High degree of multi-tasking and time administration functionality
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Job Title: Dispatcher
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and report vital info
- Address issues and requests by transmitting info or offering options
- Receive and dispatch orders for merchandise or deliveries
- Prioritize calls in keeping with urgency and significance
- Use radio, telephone or pc to send crews, autos or different area models to applicable areas
- Monitor the route and standing of area models to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Provide area models with details about orders, site visitors, obstacles and necessities
- Enter information in pc system and preserve logs and information of calls, actions and different info
- High School Diploma or equal qualification is required.
- A minimal of 1 year expertise in an identical function.
- Strong data of emergency processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office with confirmed expertise in information entry.
- Ability to work properly underneath stress.
Job Title: Driver
- Loading, transporting, and delivering objects to shoppers or companies in a protected, well timed method.
- Reviewing orders earlier than and after supply to make sure that orders are full, the fees are appropriate, and the shopper is happy.
- Assisting with loading and unloading objects from autos.
- Accepting funds for delivered objects.
- Providing glorious customer support, answering questions, and dealing with complaints from shoppers.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation legal guidelines and sustaining a protected driving report.
- Preparing stories and different paperwork regarding deliveries.
- Operating tools and machines, resembling vehicles, vehicles, forklifts, and so on.
- High School Diploma or equal.
- Clean driving report.
- Willingness to stick to assigned routes, schedules, security procedures, and transportation legal guidelines.
- Strong time administration and customer support abilities.
- Ability to stroll, drive, and elevate and carry heavy objects for prolonged intervals.
- Attention to element.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ahead their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022