Deloitte is the biggest personal skilled companies community on this planet. Everyday, roughly 286,200 professionals in additional than 150 nations exhibit their dedication to creating an affect that issues. Our West Africa follow serves multinationals, massive nationwide enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the general public sector throughout Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the main skilled companies companies, specializing in offering Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory companies. We serve purchasers in a spread of industries from monetary companies, shopper, telecommunications, media & expertise, power sources & Industrial and authorities and public companies.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Head of Compliance
Job kind: Full-time
- Develop an AML/CFT Compliance Program.
- Render “nil” reports (the place needed) to make sure compliance.
- Co-ordinate the common coaching of employees in AML/CFT consciousness, detection of suspicious transactions strategies and reporting necessities.
- Serve each as a liaison officer with the CBN and NFIU, and some extent of contact for all workers on points referring to cash laundering and terrorist financing.
- Ensure that regulatory adjustments are successfully carried out by the Bank
- Co-ordinate and oversee the actions of the Compliance Resource Officers
- Ensure Compliance necessities are built-in within the each day actions of the financial institution and that processes are environment friendly and in accordance with relevant legal guidelines and insurance policies.
- Ensure implementation of the financial institution’s AML/CFT compliance program.
- Ensure the implementation of Board choices on Compliance issues.
- Receive and vet suspicious transaction reports from the employees.
- Ensure submitting of Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs), Currency Transaction and Foreign Transaction Reports (CTRs & FTRs) and returns on Terrorism instantly with the NFIU.
- File different regulatory and statutory returns to the CBN and different regulators.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Law or any associated course.
- Master’s Degree
- Professional certification equivalent to Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS)
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply online
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates