Human Resources Services Specialist
Lagos, NG, 9999
- Location: Head Office, Ilupeju, Lagos
- Company: Nestlé Nigeria Plc.
- Position Type: Full-time
- Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Minimum Relevant work experience: 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Impacted sites/locations: Nigeria
Nestlé is so much more than the worlds #1 food and Beverage Company. From health and wellness to world leading research and development, we are always on the lookout for the best talent, for a huge variety of roles. This is why we are looking for a motivated, professional and energetic HR professional to join us as a HR Services Specialist.
Based in Nigeria, you will be part of the team of HR professionals making impressive contributions to the business, meaning you will have the opportunity to have a huge impact on the growth and success of Nestlé Central West Africa Region. Whether you have had experience in another FMCG company, or another complex multinational business, you will be working alongside some of the best in the industry, in a team of truly diverse professionals. This exciting opportunity will stretch and reward you in equal measure.
Main purpose of the Position
To deliver local HR services within the defined SLAs (Quality, time, accuracy and compliance) acting as the customer facing representative for administrative activities.
A day in the life of…
- When you get into the office, the first thing you will do is check employee requests to ensure timely fulfilment of service requests.
- You then spend a good portion of your morning reviewing employee requests for policy compliance (especially eligibility), and giving the appropriate feedback (including SLA) to employees.
- Working at Nestlé, you receive a very high volume of requests. Despite the volumes, we are committed to reviewing every requests, and as such, you find ways to maintain the quality of service delivery.
- After lunch, you reach out to colleagues across sites for relevant HR Dashboard updates and requests. You are not working alone! For compliance related information, you will be working alongside the HR Services Manager to ensure adherence to set targets and ways of working.
- Afterwards, you analyze received data, and share with relevant stakeholders to ensure they are making informed people decisions.
- You are now close to fulfilling some requests you have been working on for a while. You will be sharing the feedback with relevant stakeholders to ensure timely payments of employee’s financial related requests as agreed in the SLA. In cases of exceptions to delivery timeline, you share updates and next steps with employees.
- Before you finish for the day, you check on pending requests for their status and schedule follow-ups as appropriate.
What Will Make You Successful?
- You have 2 to 4 years relevant HR operations experience especially in FMCG or SME
- You have at least a second class or credit in your 1st degree. HR certification is an added advantage.
- You are an exceptional communicator; you are able to communicate with different employees and also listen and really understand how well employee experience matches the expectation of the business
- You are self-managed. You efficiently and effectively prioritize tasks to minimize risk to people.
- Highly analytical, mental alertness is paramount.
- Good understanding of HR procedures and practices and their application e.g. grievance and disciplinary procedures.
Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- United Bank for Africa Plc Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health