Human Resources Services Specialist
Lagos, NG, 9999
- Location: Head Office, Ilupeju, Lagos
- Company: Nestlé Nigeria Plc.
- Position Type: Full-time
- Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Minimum Relevant work experience: 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Impacted sites/locations: Nigeria
Nestlé is so much more than the worlds #1 food and Beverage Company. From health and wellness to world leading research and development, we are always on the lookout for the best talent, for a huge variety of roles. This is why we are looking for a motivated, professional and energetic HR professional to join us as a HR Services Specialist.
Based in Nigeria, you will be part of the team of HR professionals making impressive contributions to the business, meaning you will have the opportunity to have a huge impact on the growth and success of Nestlé Central West Africa Region. Whether you have had experience in another FMCG company, or another complex multinational business, you will be working alongside some of the best in the industry, in a team of truly diverse professionals. This exciting opportunity will stretch and reward you in equal measure.
Main purpose of the Position
To deliver local HR services within the defined SLAs (Quality, time, accuracy and compliance) acting as the customer facing representative for administrative activities.
A day in the life of...
- When you get into the office, the first thing you will do is check employee requests to ensure timely fulfilment of service requests.
- You then spend a good portion of your morning reviewing employee requests for policy compliance (especially eligibility), and giving the appropriate feedback (including SLA) to employees.
- Working at Nestlé, you receive a very high volume of requests. Despite the volumes, we are committed to reviewing every requests, and as such, you find ways to maintain the quality of service delivery.
- After lunch, you reach out to colleagues across sites for relevant HR Dashboard updates and requests. You are not working alone! For compliance related information, you will be working alongside the HR Services Manager to ensure adherence to set targets and ways of working.
- Afterwards, you analyze received data, and share with relevant stakeholders to ensure they are making informed people decisions.
- You are now close to fulfilling some requests you have been working on for a while. You will be sharing the feedback with relevant stakeholders to ensure timely payments of employee’s financial related requests as agreed in the SLA. In cases of exceptions to delivery timeline, you share updates and next steps with employees.
- Before you finish for the day, you check on pending requests for their status and schedule follow-ups as appropriate.
What Will Make You Successful?
- You have 2 to 4 years relevant HR operations experience especially in FMCG or SME
- You have at least a second class or credit in your 1st degree. HR certification is an added advantage.
- You are an exceptional communicator; you are able to communicate with different employees and also listen and really understand how well employee experience matches the expectation of the business
- You are self-managed. You efficiently and effectively prioritize tasks to minimize risk to people.
- Highly analytical, mental alertness is paramount.
- Good understanding of HR procedures and practices and their application e.g. grievance and disciplinary procedures.
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Exclusive : Uncle Ekweremadu’s and the IPOB Wrestlers
- Police seal venue of #RevolutionNow summit in Lagos (Photos)
- Police parade woman who kidnapped and killed her friend's 8-year-old daughter in Kano after her parents failed to pay ransom
- Ike Ekweremadus Assault and The Dynamics of Revolution
- Job for Sales Account Manager at Finchglow Travels
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 35
- Adamawa State 16
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 10
- Benue State 9
- Borno State 16
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 227
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 13
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1030
- Gombe State 10
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1514
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 292
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 10
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 9
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 12
- Lagos State 147
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1114
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 15
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 11
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 13
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 26
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 9
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9