Nestle Nigeria Trust (CPFA) Limited, (a Nestle sponsored closed Pension Fund Administrator) is presently recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place under:
Job Title: Fund Manager
Company: Nestle Nigeria Trust (CPFA) Limited
Position Type: Full-time
- Joining Nestle means you’re becoming a member of the most important Food and Beverage firm on the earth. At our very core, we’re a human firm pushed by our objective to reinforce the standard of life and contribute to a more healthy future.
- Nestle Nigeria Trust (CPFA) Limited, (a Nestlé sponsored closed Pension Fund Administrator) is presently wanting for a Fund Manager who might be accountable for the administration of property protecting Pension, Provident and Gratuity Funds in varied asset lessons starting from investments in Equities, Money Market, Fixed Income Market, Private Equity and Mutual Funds.
- The funds’ goals are to realize constant and sustainable Returns on Investment (ROI) whereas sustaining Low Risk Operator scores by the Regulator (PENCOM).
A day within the lifetime of…
- Conducting market analysis, evaluating and analyzing varied funding devices and proposals for advice to the Investment Committee.
- Developing and implementing bi-annual technique paperwork primarily based on market and financial dynamics, in addition to regulatory and funding insurance policies.
- Measuring portfolio performance towards set benchmarks and OPL targets and modifying methods in keeping with market dynamics; thereby attaining an ROI to rank among the many prime 5 operators within the trade.
- Establishing and sustaining relationships with Regulatory Agencies (PENCOM and SEC), Investment and Deposit Money Banks, in addition to Stockbroking Firms, Registrars, Depositories and Custodians.
- Developing, sustaining and advising the Investment Committee on the optimum portfolio combine; maximizing funding returns whereas adhering strictly to each regulatory and inside funding pointers.
- Preparing quarterly Economic and Investment reports for Board Investment Committee; advising and recommending varied funding alternatives to the Committee.
What will make you profitable:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equal in Finance, Accounting or different associated course.
- Knowledgeable qualification in a related discipline resembling Accounting, Stockbroking or Financial and Investment Management.
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate post-qualification expertise, of which eight years will need to have been within the Financial sector and four years in prime/senior administration positions.
- Strong skill to investigate market dynamics, funding portfolios and tendencies in an effort to determine, suggest and implement new funding methods always.
- Excellent networking expertise to handle relationships with inside shoppers and exterior counterparts.
- Thorough data of the Pension Reform Act of 2014.
- Strong influencing expertise.
- Honesty, Attention to Details, Self-discipline and Integrity.
- Result and Service orientation.
- Vast expertise of funding portfolio administration in a CPFA or Investment outfit.
- Thorough understanding of the dynamics of Capital Markets, Money and Fixed Income Markets.
- Solid data of monetary info programs and different related pc software program.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We might be contemplating candidates as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted candidates might be contacted or given suggestions
Application Deadline 10th January, 2020.
Pay Attention To:
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021