Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we’re dedicated to enhancing People’s lives, all over the place, day-after-day. Infact enhancing lives will affect every thing we do collectively.
A presence in additional than 130 nations and factories in additional than 80 analysis centres brings many world advantages. We imagine in long run profession improvement and recognize how challenges and motivation will show you how to attain your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the precept of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
SEE THIS JOB ALSO : Entry Level Job Recruitment at The United States Embassy, Abuja
Job Title: DMS Data Analyst
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Position Type: Full-time
- Joining Nestlé means you might be becoming a member of the most important Food and Beverage firm on the planet. At our very core, we’re a human firm pushed by our goal to enhance the standard of life and contribute to a more healthy future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is presently trying for a Distributor Management Systems (DMS) Data Analyst to supply technical help to the Distributor Sales Force, in addition to the Sales groups to assist efficient planning and decision-making processes by offering all obligatory and related gross sales info and reports on the subject of DMS1.
A day within the lifetime of…
- Providing enterprise help to secondary gross sales automation tasks – DMS1.
- Ensuring knowledge accuracy of all enterprise knowledge on DMS1 to assist swift and correct enterprise decision-making.
- Troubleshooting for points associated to DMS reports.
- Testing of latest enhancements with dwell knowledge.
- Defining plans to enhance usability of DMS answer and reports to extend the advantages to the organization.
- Liaising with IS/IT division/company for periodic follow-up and replace of the system at distributor factors.
- Providing knowledge and help for phased planning for the implementation of Distribution Management options.
- Execution of the Distributor Management options at distributor level in response to the corporate tips for making certain correct monitoring of the secondary gross sales.
What will make you profitable
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equal in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics/Industrial Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Informatics or Economics.
- Advanced degree in the usage of Microsoft Excel.
- A excessive degree of mathematical means, analytical thoughts and inclination for problem-solving.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication expertise.
- Result-focused particular person with a nice sense of duty, agility and skill to take possession in all duties assigned.
- 1 – 2 years expertise in Sales inside a comparable FMCG firm and will need to have dealt with DMS model 5 improve to a minimum of model 8.zero associated tasks.
- Demonstrated expertise in Masterdata administration, dealing with giant knowledge units and relational databases.
- Experience in knowledge fashions and reporting packages, in addition to programming languages comparable to SQL and Python.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th June, 2020.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo Election |pres.inecnigeria.org
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]