Title: Technical Training Programme
- We invitations purposes from self-driven, motivated and certified younger people from Nigeria who’ve sound character and studying agility to undertake an intensive 18- month coaching programme on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Center in Abaji-Abuja, FCT.
- To practice and equip youths with employable technical expertise
- To promote a Public Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capability growth in our nation.
- The programme will concentrate on two (2) core disciplines: Electrical and Instrumentation operations, Automation and Control Systems actions.
- The course will final for 18 months.
- Trainees can be engaged in rigorous theoretical and sensible coaching.
- Trainees can be uncovered to industrial work expertise within the numerous processes inside our manufacturing facility location.
- Trainees will take part in steady evaluation processes and value determinations
- The coaching programme will result in the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation as well as, we’ll put together and enroll trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
- Candidates should have obtained their OND not sooner than 2016.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the next (or associated) area of examine;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering /Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments
- Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have 5 (5) 0-Level credit or its equal obtained in a single (1) sitting within the following topics:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics/Technical Drawing/Biology
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the Microsoft excel format to finish the knowledge beneath:
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers
- Candidates should apply solely as soon as
- We will solely think about digital purposes, and call solely short-listed candidates Kindly be sure that your e-mail handle(es) and telephone quantity(s) are lively and legitimate
- Trainees should not Nestle staff and the coaching programme will not be a pre-employment programme
- Candidates can be required to current the originals of their credentials for scrutiny on the screening
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International