Title: Technical Training Programme
- We invitations purposes from self-driven, motivated and certified younger people from Nigeria who’ve sound character and studying agility to undertake an intensive 18- month coaching programme on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Center in Abaji-Abuja, FCT.
- To practice and equip youths with employable technical expertise
- To promote a Public Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capability growth in our nation.
- The programme will concentrate on two (2) core disciplines: Electrical and Instrumentation operations, Automation and Control Systems actions.
- The course will final for 18 months.
- Trainees can be engaged in rigorous theoretical and sensible coaching.
- Trainees can be uncovered to industrial work expertise within the numerous processes inside our manufacturing facility location.
- Trainees will take part in steady evaluation processes and value determinations
- The coaching programme will result in the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation as well as, we’ll put together and enroll trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
- Candidates should have obtained their OND not sooner than 2016.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the next (or associated) area of examine;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering /Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments
- Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have 5 (5) 0-Level credit or its equal obtained in a single (1) sitting within the following topics:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics/Technical Drawing/Biology
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: [email protected] utilizing the Microsoft excel format to finish the knowledge beneath:
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers
- Candidates should apply solely as soon as
- We will solely think about digital purposes, and call solely short-listed candidates Kindly be sure that your e-mail handle(es) and telephone quantity(s) are lively and legitimate
- Trainees should not Nestle staff and the coaching programme will not be a pre-employment programme
- Candidates can be required to current the originals of their credentials for scrutiny on the screening
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]