Neco Results Checker 2021 | Neco Results Checking 2021 | Neco Results Checking Portal
The internal Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results were issued by the National Examinations Council (NECO) with a two percent rise in candidates who earned five credits and above in all subjects.
The Council also derecognized 12 schools for their role in mass cheating and in cases of malpractice in the school.
These were declared at NECO Headquarters in Minna by the Registrar, Professor Godswill Obioma.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) hereby brings to the Notice of the public that the just concluded 2020 SSCE (INTERNAL) has been released, while candidates can check through the web address https://t.co/4KNDciXwrB
— National Examinations Council (NECO) (@Neconigeria) January 13, 2021
He said four schools in Adamawa, two in Kaduna, two in Kastina, two in Niger, one in Taraba and one in FCT are included in the derecignised schools.
He said 24 supervisors were blacklisted for different offences ranging from inadequate supervision, assistance and motivation, non-candidate connivance to write responses on chalkboards.
Studentare advised to visit neco results checking portal https://result.neco.gov.ng/
How to Check Neco Results 2021
- Visit the website https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- Select Your EXAM Years ( e.g 2021 )
Select your Exam Type ( internal Jun/ JUL)
4.input your TOKEN ( e.g 0000 0000 0000 ) if you don’t have token, you can buy online via the Neco Results Checking Portal
- Input REGISTRATION NUMBER ( your Examination Number e.g 1234567890 )
Click or Press Check Results
Congratulations to you.
How to check NECO Results Online
Neco Results Checking 2021
Neco Results Checker 2021
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]