National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has appealed for calm among candidates undergoing the aptitude test for its recruitment nationwide.
A statement on Monday in Abuja by its Principal Staff Officer, Public Affairs of Agency, Jonah Achema, said this followed the management’s assessment of compliance of prospective candidates towards the recruitment.
It reads: “The agency is aware of little hitches in the ongoing Computer-Based Test (CBT) with particular reference to Abuja Centre, and is determined to ensure that the integrity of the recruitment process is maintained in the selection of suitable 1,000 narcotic officers in the first phase of the recruitment.
“We are not unaware of the complaints by those excluded by computer from the ongoing exercise on grounds of age, improper documentation at the time of application and/or failing to upload relevant documents in support of their application.
“These are the pre-qualification requirements for the recruitment exercise. Some may have been excluded on account of their own carelessness, having left the email address and telephone number used for the application dormant or replaced, and consequently could not be reached.
“The management reinstated that this recruitment, which is the first phase of the recruitment for 15,000 personnel, is to recruit 5,000 personnel and is targeted majorly at the lower rank personnel (4,000 out of the 5,000) in order to address the current personnel gap in the agency.
“The agency is happy with the successful completion of the aptitude test in all the centres, except Abuja, where impatience and unruly behaviour of some applicants has led to the rescheduling of the aptitude test for applicants who were unable to write the test.
“The test for Abuja Centre has been rescheduled to hold from Friday, December 27, to Monday, December 31, 2019. The affected applicants are being contacted through emails and SMS.”
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Service Executive Conversion Programme
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Jobs in Nigeria for Academic Staff at American University of Nigeri
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august