NDLEA Grills Obi Cubana for hours
Obi Iyiegbu, a Nigerian billionaire socialite, popularly known as Obi Cubana, is in trouble after he was allegedly interrogated and questioned for hours by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA.
The NDLEA is said to have questioned Obi Cubana for hours over alleged ties to drug lords arrested by the agency.
He was reportedly granted bail and instructed to return to the NDLEA for further questioning at a later time.
The NDLEA is attempting to track down three drug dealers who allegedly deposited money into Obi Cubana’s account.
The drug dealers were apprehended in Malaysia, Nigeria, and India, according to reports, and they allegedly paid money into Cubana’s account.
According to a source close to the billionaire socialite, she arrived at the NDLEA around 9.00 a.m. on Thursday and left around 2 p.m.
Femi Babafemi, a spokesman for the NDLEA, told P.M. NEWS that he had nothing to say about the matter when contacted for comment.
“No comment,” he simply stated.
Obi Cubana had been making headlines for a while after hosting a lavish burial ceremony for his late mother last year, which drew a large number of guests and dignitaries.
At the event, money flowed freely. As a result, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) invited him to investigate his source of wealth.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022