Haruna Gagara, the Commander of the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s Ondo State Command, has died.
According to one online news outlet, Gagara, who was 59 years old, died after a brief illness.
The Command’s Public Relations Officer, Superintendent of Narcotics, Ekechuku Wilson, who verified the death, the NDLEA Commander was a strict disciplinarian when he was in charge.
Gagara, who was born in 1962, was a native of Plateau State’s Lantan Local Government Area.
Wilson described his late employer as a consummate officer who never compromised standards during his time serving at numerous commands across the country.
He further revealed that the late commander, who was a devout Christian, will be buried on June 18, 2021 in Jos, Plateau State.
The Service of Songs, according to the PPRO, will take place today (Wednesday) at 3 p.m. at the Command’s Chapel on the grounds of the headquarters in Alagbaka Akure, Ondo State.
# NDLEA Commander Haruna Gagara Is Dead
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria