NDDC Approves Donation of 36 waste Disposal Trucks to Niger Delta State Governments
Effiong Akwa, sole administrator of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), has approved the donation of 36 waste disposal trucks to the nine Niger Delta states.
READ ALSO : Breaking: We’ll Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back In Our Communty – Igangan Residents Vow
Akwa, who announced the donation during the commission’s warehouse inspection in Port Harcourt, said the commission would partner with the state governments of the Niger Delta region to enhance the well-being of the population.
The NDDC chief said that the continuous storing of waste disposal trucks is of no benefit to the commission and the citizens of the area and, as such, guided the immediate donation of trucks across the nine states of the region. He said that the donation would go a long way to complement state governments’ efforts to keep their states clean, 162 of the waste bin and two ambulance vessels are other items to be donated.
# NDDC Approves Donation of 36 waste Disposal Trucks to Niger Delta State Governments, Nddc , nddc news akpabio , nddc md news, nddc news now , nddc news update today
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com