The Nigeria Center for Disease Control NCDC has warned Nigerians against the use of Chloroquine for the treatment of Coronavirus.
According to the NCDC, the World Health Organization WHO has not approved the use of Chloroquine for the treatment of Coronavirus.
On Thursday March 19th, US President Donald Trump on said that the United States’ Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the use of Chloroquine in the treatment of coronavirus, how the FDA later refuted.
NCDC has warned that self medication with the drug could cause harm and lead to death.
— NCDC (@NCDCgov) March 20, 2020
#COVID19, #COVID19Nigeria, #FactsNotFear,
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State