The police on Thursday, arraigned Abdul Hassan in a Magistrates’ Court in Abuja, for presumably impersonating aides of the president of the Senate.
The police charged Hassan, 24, who declared to be a civil servant with Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) of second Avenue Gwarinpa Estate, Abuja and one Bashiru, now at big with joint act, unfaithful and impersonation.
The Police Prosecutor, ASP Peter Ejike, of FCT command told the court that the plaintiff’s, Chijioke Onuoha and Samson Menyaga, both who reside in Jahi, Abuja, reported the matter at the Gwarinpa Police Station, on Jan.13.
Ejike declared that on Oct.10, 2019, the accused and his accomplice, Bashiru declared to aides of the Senate President Ahmed Lawal. He declared that the 2 men gathered N500,000 with a guarantee to get the plaintiff’s agreements from the National Assembly.
The accuseds nevertheless, pleaded innocent to the charges. He stated the offense contravened the arrangements of areas 79,322 and 132 of the Penal Code.
Magistrate Sharon Tanko, in her ruling confessed the accused to bail in the amount of N500, 000 with 2 sureties in like amount. Tanko adjourned the case untill March 10, 2020 for hearing.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates