Nigerian Communication Commission NCC Recruitment 2021 | How to Apply for NCC Recruitment
The Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC) would like to draw the attention of the general public to the false advertisement being circulated online soliciting applications for a purported recruitment exercise by the commission for 2021/2022.
The Commission hereby states as follows:
- The commission is NOT recruiting either directly or through any proxy for any position
- The general public is hereby warned to be wary and vigilant to avoid falling victim to the ploys of fraudsters and scammers who are circulating the false recruitment notices.
- The public should note that the Commission has standard recruitment processes and procedures which it strictly abides by.
- For accurate and reliable information, members of the public are advised to always visit the Commission’s website (www.ncc.gov.ng) and its verified social media handles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube.
Director, Human Capital and Administration
Dr. Ikechukwu Adinde
Director, Public Affairs
# Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC Recruitment 2021 )
Pay Attention To:
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise