NBA YoungBoy, who turned 21 in October 2020, has welcomed his 7th child already.
The Louisiana-born rapper, The Baton Rouge, welcomed his 7th child with Yaya Mayweather, Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s 20-year-old daughter.
Floyd Mayweather Jr., Yaya’s father, announced back in October that his daughter and NBA YoungBoy were expecting their first child, saying, “I just want the best for my daughter, always want the best. If that makes her happy, then we’re happy, me and her mother are happy.”
On November 26, just last year, while awaiting the birth of his seventh child, Youngboy and the actress Drea Symone welcomed his sixth child.
His sixth and seventh children are under 2 months apart in age.
READ ALSO : SSC 47/2021 shortlisted candidates (Nigerian Army website for the list of successful candidates for SSC 47/2021 and dssc 26/2021 )
As a teenager, YoungBoy, whose real name is Kentrell DeSean Gaulden, started having children. The majority of his children are very similar in age.
At age 18, he already had 4 kids
In total, the 21-year-old rapper has 5 sons and 2 daughters and as expected, most of his kids’ mothers don’t get along.
In a horrifying incident last year, Yaya Mayweather, while pregnant, stabbed another one of NBA YoungBoy’s baby mamas in the rapper’s home. She is currently facing up to 99 years in prison if she is convicted.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff