Applicants who sat for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27 Aptitude Test are hereby notified to check www.joinnigeriannavy.com for the list of successful candidates.
Successful candidates are to report for Interview at Nigerian Navy Secondary School Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos State on Friday 27 December 2019 to Friday 10 January 2020.
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials
(1) First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School
Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of
results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is
(2) Certificates from tertiary institutions.
(3) Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
(4) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(5) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(6) Certificate of Local Government of origin.
(7) Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
(8) Recommendation Letter from Unit (Serving and Para-Military Personnel).
(9) Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
HOT JOB FOR YOU : Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, ( over 18 Positions )
b. National Identity Card/Acknowledgement Slip(mandatory requirement).
c. Writing materials (biro, pencil sharpener and eraser).
d. Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
e. A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
f. Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
g. A set of cutlery.
All the processes at the selection interview are FREE OF CHARGE. Candidates are advised to be wary of scammers and refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
Candidates who fail to report on 28 December 2019 will be disqualified
ALSO CHECK THIS : FRSC Releases List of Successful Candidate
TOPIC : Navy Shortlisted
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria