Virgin News is a premium newspaper that’s written for simple digestion of on-line customers.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Must posses a University degree qualification.
- Age- 20-26years
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal immediately with clients both by phone, electronically or nose to nose
- Respond promptly to buyer inquiries
- Handle and resolve buyer complaints
- Obtain and consider all related data to deal with product and repair inquiries
- Provide pricing and supply data
- Perform buyer verification’s
- Set up new buyer accounts
- Process orders, varieties, functions and requests
- Organize workflow to fulfill buyer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved points to the designated useful resource
- Manage clients’ accounts
- Keep data of buyer interactions and transactions
- Record particulars of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record particulars of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute buyer exercise reports
- Maintain buyer databases
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with inner departments
- Follow up on buyer interactions
- Provide suggestions on the effectivity of the customer support course of
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as topic of your mail.