Whyte Cleon Limited – Our consumer, a first era financial institution in the Nigeria financial system seeks to recruit very smart, younger, well-articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity for the place under:
Job Title: Transaction Trainee (TT)
- Attend to clients enquires promptly and effectively
- Taking deposit from clients and crediting their accounts respectively.
- Collection and posting of dividend warrant
- Perform different duties as assigned by head of teller
- Open and shut of teller batch for the day’s operations.
- Payment of money and cheques withdrawal to clients.
- Received of each money and cheques deposit into clients accounts.
- Register of all money transactions in their respective registers and steadiness registers each day.
- Posting all clients’ transactions.
- Check buyer’s steadiness and confirm buyer’s signatures.
- Ensure money analyses are accomplished on all money transactions.
- Call over of each day transactions.
- Processing of cheque lodgment for native and central clearing
- Opening of Savings and Current Accounts
- Calling of tellers transaction on each day foundation
- Posting of revenue and loss account
- Payment of cheques that meet mandate necessities
- Receive all cheques of any quantity, present well timed and courteous teller companies
- Obtain approval from head of tellers or acceptable authority for quantity past personal restrict.
- Monitor the cash-in-till steadiness and request for funds as required.
- Escalation of points bothering on money theft, lose, shortages/ overages.
- Carries out different duties as assigned by the top of teller
- A great Bachelor’s degree or HND solely (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Age: Not greater than 26 years
- Experience in the banking trade might be an added benefit.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Very fast learner
- Keen consideration to particulars
- Good workforce participant
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office Suite1
- Strong pc abilities
- Interpersonal abilities
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and robust Customer focus
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: seventh April, 2019