The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria. Developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need of digital literacy.
In furtherance to transforming Nigeria into a knowledge-based and IT driven economy, we invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Scholarship Scheme for Master’s and Doctoral Degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law.
NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020
About Scholarship Scheme
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Master’s and Doctoral Degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
- PhD: The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones
- M.Sc: The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the 36 States and FCT.
- M.Sc: The sponsorship for the Master’s programme will run for one year
- PhD: The sponsorship for the Doctorate programme will run for three years.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- M.Sc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s Degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
CHECK THIS JOB : New Job Vacancies at Juvante Group ( 3 Positions )
- A comprehensive Aptitude Test(s) will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award. Only candidates who are found eligible will be shortlisted.
Deadline: 21st November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only candidates who passed the Aptitude Test will be shortlisted and invited for the interview (which includes a supplementary test, verification of credentials and character evaluation).
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]