The National ID Card contains a National Identification Number (NIN), the serial number appointed to every Nigerian or lawful locals after enlisting right into the National Identity Database (NIDB) and also is provided by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).
The NIN, according to the NIMC, consists of 11 non- apprehensible numbers arbitrarily picked which is utilized to match a private with his/her biometric information and also other information consisted of in the NIDB throughout confirmation and also verification.
Read Also : FACEBOOK: How To Make Money on Facebook
Every Nigerian and also lawful local from 16 years old and also above is qualified for enrolment, according to the compensation.
Currently, the NIN (or NIMC card, as lovingly called by some Nigerians) is being utilized for all deals in Nigeria needing identification confirmation and also obligatory for all qualified Nigerians.
Such deals consist of application for International Passport, opening of individual checking account, looking for or restoring your vehicle driver’s permit, getting your Permanent Voters’ Card, joining the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), settlement of tax obligations, deals pertaining to contributing pension plan system, gain access to to well-being and also other appropriate federal government solutions etc.
Below are five basic steps to adhere to to acquire your National Identification Number (NIN) from the NIMC:
- Kindly check out the NIMC site to gain access to the Pre-Enrolment Portal using: https://penrol.nimc.gov.ng and also load the Enrolment Form online. Applicants can send straight on-line and also might additionally publishes out a recap sheet of the Form with a 2D Barcode and also continue to any type of NIMC Enrolment Centre for biometric and also information recording. Individuals can additionally publish out the Enrolment Form and also full of pen and afterwards go to the nearby NIMC Enrolment Centre for the 2nd action.
- At the NIMC Enrolment Centre, applicant will certainly be permitted to confirm and also verify the enrolment information on the system, if you filled up and also sent straight on-line. You might additionally provide the recap hard copy or filled up types (if full of pen) to the enrolment policeman at work for simple handling.
- Applicant’s key picture, 10 finger prints and also trademark would certainly after that be caught by the enrolment policeman at work.
- Thereafter, the applicant will certainly provide his/her sustaining documents to the enrolment policeman at work, such as birth certifications etc. These would certainly be checked and also submitted right into the National Identity Database (NIDB) too.
- After effective enrolment, applicant would certainly be provided 2 slides – Transaction Slip and also NIN Slip (which reveals conclusion of the enrolment process), which are to be produced and also published out ABSOLUTELY FREE by the enrolment policeman at work.
According to the NIMC, applicants can gather their NINs at the enrolment centres where they registered. In some conditions, they might additionally ask for that the NIN slides be moved to other centres of their selection for simple collection.
Kindly note that the NIN can just be gathered by a private after biometric confirmation and also not by proxy.
However, you will certainly be gotten in touch with using SMS to grab your National Identity card literally when it’s ready.
But if you have registered when and also yet to gather the NIMC-issued MasterCard-branded card, you can examine the standing of your National eID Card below: https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State