National Aviation Services (NAS) is the fastest growing aviation services supplier in emerging markets. From our preliminary operations in Kuwait in 2003, NAS has actually rapidly changed into a leading airports provider with an existence throughout areas: the Middle East, Africa and South Asia.
The 8,000+ capable, personalized staff members at the core of our around the world network are dedicated to supplying aviation services that we benchmark to the best on the planet. NAS supplies services to over half of the world’s leading 10 airline companies.
Applications are welcomed for;
Job Type: Full Time
To carry out the designated tasks of supplying lounge associated client service help to consumers and customers, based on the functional and HSEQ standards and requirements.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Endeavor to establish and prosper in preserving suitable business image that aims towards quality in pleasing consumers.
- Maintains expert and technical understanding by participating in instructional workshops; evaluating expert publications.
- Contributes to synergy by achieving associated outcomes as required
- Provides needed receptionist services in the lounge and address in-person, telephone and e-mail visitor inquiries and issues
- Meet and welcome visitors and supply assistance on lounge centers; upgrade system with visitor information
- Ensure public statements in lounge for suggestions, flight associated or boarding time statements and other essential details public-address system
- Ensure prompt Lounge Handling Report for airline/corporate customer /walk-in travelers dealt with throughout shift
- Perform other associated tasks as directed by the instant remarkable
Policy and Procedure:
- – Maintains a safe and healthy workplace by carrying out within organizational requirements and sticking to legal policies.
- – Implementation of all associated organizational policies and treatments
- – Implementation of all associated guidelines and policies
- – Ensure dedication to all HSEQ policies and treatment based on management requirements
- – Ensure that all business properties are kept and utilized correctly preventing any damage or abuse.
- Minimum Qualification: Ordinary Diploma
- 2- 3 years of comparable experience
- Communication abilities
- Planning and Organizing abilities
- Team work and social abilities
- Basic Computer abilities and understanding of associated task applications
- Language Skills: Knowledge of oral and composed English
- Safety focus and Customer service abilities
- Knowledge of Lounge operations and airline company and local policies & treatments
How to Apply:
Interested and certified prospects should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 29th February 2020