Wike has Lambasted National Assembly
Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, on Friday downplayed the National Assembly’s (NASS) threat to impeach President Muhammadu Buhari, claiming they lacked the courage to do so.
Recently, opposition lawmakers reaffirmed their intention to impeach President Buhari if he does not end the country’s ongoing insecurity within six weeks.
However, Wike stated during his speech at the Rivers legislative quarters’ opening that the threat made by a “significant” portion of the National Assembly is unfounded.
They declared that Buhari would be removed from office. They lack both the balls and don’t have it, according to Wike.
“They were unable to override an ordinary electoral act.
“I told them they couldn’t talk right now.
See Also: Video of Courtney Clenney Abusing Christian Obumseli months before she Stabbed him to death Emerges
They will rise and address the speaker as “Mr. Speaker.” They believe they can exploit Nigerians everywhere because they are “wayo” (sly or cunning). Why do you say something that you know you cannot do?
Watch the video below…
That is the latest Naija News Today on Wike lambast National Assembly on Buhari’s Impeachment
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications