The latest Npower news now is that NASIMS management lead by Sadiya Umar Farouq, the minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development has commenced crediting the accounts of Npower Batch c1 Beneficiaries with the June Stipend.
Ejes Gist Newspaper reports that NASIMS management said it has started crediting payment of June stipends to Npower Batch C beneficiaries’ accounts.You June also like Naira to Dollar crashes Massively at Official and Black Market Exchange Windows.
A look at the Npower Batch C1 Beneficiaries dashboard confirms that NASIMS management has started paying June stipend.
Also, a screenshot of a credit alert sent to us by one of the Npower Batch c1 Beneficiaries confirmed that beneficiaries’ accounts are being credited by NASIMS management.
Meanwhile, if you are among those who have not received their stipend payment, we advise you to exercise patience and your account will be credited.
Previous Npower Batch c1 News
The statement, which was titled “PAYMENT OF June STIPENDS SUCCESSFULLY INITIATED,” reads as follows:
Payment of June stipends has successfully been initiated this evening, June 29th, 2022. While disbursement and crediting of accounts is expected to commence shortly, we appreciate your patience so far during this moment of delay.
The successful commencement of the Npower Batch C June Stipend Payment was also confirmed by our readers.
The payment is currently shown as pending.
Recommended Naija News
- Lawyers Drag INEC To Court, Demand Disqualification Of Tinubu, Atiku, Obi
- Court Sentence Internet Fraudster To 235 Years In Jail [PHOTO]
- Court sentences Ameerah Sufyan to 12-month psychiatric care
- Former Governor dumps Atiku, says it’s South’s turn to produce President
- Sanwo-Olu Orders Arrest Of ‘Military Officer’(Video)
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022