Following Naira Marley’s current ordeal with EFCC, students of the division of Mass Communications in Lagos State Polytechnic had been confronted with the duty of answering a question on the case of their current examination.
To be awarded a whooping 20 marks, the students had been requested to offer a solution to the question which reads partly,
Every stakeholder isn’t a shareholder. Using this assertion as a peg, critically analyse the first and secondary publics in Naira Marley versus EFCC case as a public relations difficulty for Nigeria within the worldwide neighborhood.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022