The Nigerian Naira has Gained Massively At the Black Market
Ejes Gist News has obtained the CBN official USD to naira exchange rate in Nigeria today, including the Black Market rates, Bureau De Change (BDC) rates, and CBN rates.
The US dollar crashed as the Naira began the month of November with a massive gain on the black market and Official Rate Window.
The United States of America’s official currency, the dollar, crashed at the parallel market, also known as the black market, on Wednesday, November 3rd, trading at 555 per dollar with Bureau De Change (BDC) operators buying at 555/$1 and selling for 560 per dollar as at 10:15 am in the Lagos market as monitored by Ejes Gist News correspondent who visited the market on Wednesday morning after closing at 570/$1 yesterday.
How Much Is Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today Official Rate?
The official Naira To dollar Rate Today, Wednesday, November 3rd, 1 dollar to naira = ₦413.76/$1.
According to the data obtained at the FMDQ Security Exchange, the platform where forex is traded officially, the exchange rate between the naira and the US dollar opened at ₦413.76/$1 on Wednesday 3rd, after it closed at ₦415.07 to a $1 on Tuesday, 2nd November 2021.
Thanks for reading Naira Gains Massively As Dollar Crashes at Black Market
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022