Naira and dollar
The naira recorded a loss against the dollar to close N487/$1 at the parallel market on Wednesday, November 25, 2020.
This comes after the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Godwin Emefiele alleged that the black market is a tainted market used for bribe and corruption.
He said the Nigerian official exchange rate should not be determined by the rate at the parallel market.
The CBN, a few days ago relaxed its earlier policy on banning third parties from having access to foreign exchange routed through Form M.
However, the Naira also depreciated against the dollar at the Investors and Exporters (I&E) window on Wednesday, closing at N393.25/$1.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022