Naira and dollar
The naira recorded a loss against the dollar to close N487/$1 at the parallel market on Wednesday, November 25, 2020.
This comes after the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Godwin Emefiele alleged that the black market is a tainted market used for bribe and corruption.
He said the Nigerian official exchange rate should not be determined by the rate at the parallel market.
The CBN, a few days ago relaxed its earlier policy on banning third parties from having access to foreign exchange routed through Form M.
However, the Naira also depreciated against the dollar at the Investors and Exporters (I&E) window on Wednesday, closing at N393.25/$1.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021