According to a report by PM News, the veteran Nollywood actress, Anike Alajogun has reportedly tested positive for Coronavirus in the United Kingdom.
Aljogun, who starred in several Yoruba movies moved to the UK after retiring from acting to become a nurse.
Popularly known as ‘Yeye Oba’, the actress was said to be working with the NHS in Manchester, UK, where she tested positive for the virus.
She was said to have taken the Coronavirus test after she felt unwell and came out positive.
Alajogun has been placed on compulsory 14-day self-isolation.
She is said to own the Mataan Hotel, Ibadan, Oyo state.
Alajogun had said on her Instagram page a week ago that people should help the NHS staff to “minimize the spread of Coronabirus, by staying in your home, we know it’s a very difficult situation but to quickly get rid of this Virus ,we appreciate you all.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org