The information reaching EJES GIST now is that About N40million has been stolen from the office of the Deputy Chief of Staff to the Bayelsa State Government House, Yenagoa, Mrs. Ebizi Ndiomu-Brown.
READ ALSO : Amosun, 3,000 others defect to PDP in Ogun
The Nation reports that about seven policemen and operatives of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) had been arrested and detained at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of the state police command.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications