N15,000 For NIN
The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), local organizer in Alausa, Lagos, Funmi Opensanwo has said Nigerians will have to pay the amount of N15,000 to correct their National Identification Number details.
Funmi affirmed the charge differs from correction of bio data like name, address, card renewal or replacement and date of birth.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Many Villagers Flee their Homes after Boko Haram Attacked their Community in Borno State
According to her, the money is for modification fee, for the date of birth correction, the processing fee is N15,000. For card renewal or card replacement, there is a processing cost of N5,000.
For a modification of your name and address, there is a charge of N5,000.” Opesanwo mentioned in an interview on Wednesday early morning.
She kept in mind that the charges “are for services and (things) to be remedied. They are payable to the Treasury Single Account (TSA) and not anybody.”
NIMC local planner’s explanations was in reaction to allegations that authorities of the commission have actually been demanding unlawful charges from Nigerians to connect their NIN to their sim cards.
Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) in December 2020 gave a two-week warning to telecom company to obstruct contact number without NIN.
ALSO READ : COVID-19 Kills Hamzat’s Brother
The regulation has actually considering that stimulated an outrage amongst Nigerians who argue that government agencies can recover their information on other information platform to update their sim card registration.
# N15,000 For NIN
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]