Following his ongoing capture, the dad of Super Eagles captain Chief Michael Obi, has opened up on the sort of relationship he has with his child.
The 74-year-old Jos-based transporter was stole while going for a family meeting along Makurdi-Enugu road from Jos in June.
It is the second time that he has been captured, with the first being in August 2011.
Mikel John Obi was told about his dad’s snatching hours before he drove Nigeria into their last World Cup bunch arrange diversion against Argentina.
Mikel set aside the injury to play the hour and a half against Argentina, while he also paid for the payoff for his discharge.
“I played while my dad was in the hands of crooks,” Mikel said.
“I needed to smother the injury. I accepted a call four hours previously commence to reveal to me what had happened.”
Be that as it may, Mikel’s dad shared a motivation behind why the previous Chelsea player could have played the match, expressing that the connection amongst him and his VIP child was an ‘issue’.
“My association with Mikel is an issue, however we don’t realize what to do. It’s more than five years now without a telephone call from him to me. However, he speaks with his mom,” Obi said in a meeting with Daily Trust daily paper.
“There is nothing I have not done to settle it. God has revealed to me that I ought not feel hurt. When we begin to discuss it, I say, ‘Well, as long as I see him on TV, doing extraordinary, no issue”.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)