When news of their romance started circulating, many alleged that Regina got married to Ned because of his wealth, while others criticised Nwoko for marrying someone young enough to be his daughter. However, a lot of water has passed under the bridge and the couple was blessed with a child about a week though.
In an interview with Saturday Beats, Daniels-Nwoko, spoke about her pregnancy experience, saying she didn’t face any challenges.
“Before I got pregnant, people said pregnancy was hard; and the journey wasn’t easy. As a matter of fact, I heard so much. But I am still very young and it was more like living my normal life. I didn’t even have morning sickness and I didn’t face any challenges of any kind. It was pretty normal for me,” she said.
Recalling her first impression when she met her husband, the actress said, “Being married to him (Ned Nwoko), I feel free. I can do whatever I want, dress however I like and live my life. He is always pushing me to be a better person. He brings me out there because he wants me to be more exposed. He wants me to see the world in a different way. As a matter of fact, there are so many things I just can’t start to explain.
“The first impression I had when I met him, which I will keep saying is that he looked like a farmer. We actually went on a tour to his house in the village (Aniocha North Local Government Area, Delta State) and he was so polite and educative. He wants one to know about nature and the world in general. He wants one to experience different things, so he was always trying to educate us on that particular visit.”
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer