If God want us to help people,why doesn’t He make it easy and cost effective?.Let me answer that question with another question.Did Jesus sacrifice anything to purchase our freedom from sin and bondage? I wonder why God didn’t make the plan of salvation easier.After all, He could have devised any plan He wanted to and simply said, ” This is going to work.” It seems that in God’s economy nothing cheap is worth having.King David said he would not give God that which cost him nothing(see 2 Sam.24:24).I have learned that true giving is not giving until I can feel it.Real giving occurs when i give somebody something that i want to keep.I am sure you have had those testing times when God asks you to give away something that you like.He gave His only begotten son because he loves us,SO WHAT WILL LOVE CAUSE US TO DO?.,Can we atleast be inconvenienced or uncomfortable in order to help our dear State(Delta State) which is desperately in need of your help?.
I recently saw a story on television about a young couple who were very much in love and were soon to be married. Tragically,she was in a car accident that left her in coma for months.The man she was to marry sat by her side day after day and finally she woke up,but she had brain damage and would forever be cripped and unable to do many things for herself.The young man still went ahead to marry her and with his help and encouragement she became completely perfect in health and his patience in the hospital led him to a minister who was so impressed of his love and dedication to the lady and whose encouragement brought her back to life completely.The minister immediately made him his Special Assistant on strategy.
Ladies and gentlemen,if you are like me, you really enjoy reading and hearing about people who sacrificed so much for the benefit of others,but i suspect that God wants you and me to do this for our State which is under siege by not minding how much time and energies you had spent on supporting OLOROGUN GREAT OVEDJE OGBORU in becoming the first geniuenely elected Executive governor of Delta State since 2003,and then decide that perhaps God in His infinite mercies wants me and you to have a story of our own on how it became easier.
PRINCE CHRISTOPHER AKPOJOTOR AGAGA.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo Election |pres.inecnigeria.org
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]