BY BENJAMIN NJOKU
Popular comedian actor, John Okafor, a.ok.a Mr. Ibu has debunked the rumours making the rounds that he’s presently down with stroke, saying “Na their papa get stroke.”
Mr. Ibu, who spoke solely with Vanguard on the phone mentioned he’s hale and hearty, including that he’s not affected by any ailment.
In his phrases, “ Na so I hear oooo. I am hale and hearty. I amspeaking from my house, in Lekki.”
“I have been receiving calls from across the world since today. I don’t know who is spreading this false news about me. I don’t know what they saying. Na their papa get stroke.”
News broke out today that the favored comedian actor was hit by a mysterious stroke shortly after he returned from his latest journey to Owerri. The President of Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN, Mr. Emeka Rollas was quoted as saying that the Enugu State-born actor is quick recovering.
The 57-year-old Nkanu, Enugu-born actor is legendary for his comics in films and stand-up comedy.
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]